The Fellowship of Kilmarnock Churches
The Churches in Kilmarnock formed the Fellowship in 1990 gathering its membership from most Christian Congregations in the town and surrounding area.
Together as a fellowship of Christian people in Kilmarnock, we are committed to unity, witness, worship, prayer and exploration of our faith.
We shall achieve this by:
- inviting and encouraging shared worship of God as Creator and Father, Jesus Christ as God’s Son, our Saviour, and the Holy Spirit as the continuing expression of God’s person and almighty power in the world today;
- promoting inter-church co-operation and encouraging active participation of all local Christian churches;
- initiating and coordinating joint activities in service, mission and worship;
- providing a forum for discussion on matters of common interest;
- providing members for appropriate committees and voluntary organisations on an ecumenical basis.