We look forward to welcoming you back home.
This booking system is necessary due to the very small numbers of people permitted in the Church and also because of the Government requirement that we keep a note of the names and contact details of all those attending Mass.
It will be such a real joy to have you for Mass!
For weekend Masses, a place for your household must be booked in advance. It will not be possible to give access to those who arrive without a booking.
After each gathering, the church will be cleaned and disinfected.
Please observe the following guidelines.
Don’t enter the church if you have symptoms of Covid-19. If you are sick, have a cold, flu or fever, you must stay at home.
- Keep 2 metres away from other households while waiting to enter the church.
- Ensure you sanitise your hands on entry to and exit from the church.
- A mask or other face-covering must be worn. The church will not provide these so please bring your own.
- Stay 2 metres away from other household groups.
- There will be a one-way system: entry is through the double main doors and exit through the small side door close to the organ.
- Gatherings outside the church should be avoided.
- Mass will be shorter and some non-essential prayers will be omitted to keep the gathering time limited.
- There will be no congregational singing, offertory procession or sign of peace.
The number of Masses which are celebrated with a congregation will be reviewed after the first gradual stages of celebrating Mass in these exceptional circumstances. Thank you in advance for your patience as we all adjust to a new way to enter once again into that great act of Christ’s worship of the Father which is the Mass.